PROJECT MANAGER POSITION SUMMARY
Do you love learning new things? Do you want to spend time in a daily work environment that is aesthetically inspiring and enjoyable? Do you want to work alongside of a gathering of humans who are highly skilled, passionate and dedicated in serving others, and who thrive on constantly learning and adapting (especially with regard to digital design and technology)?
ipsoCreative is a boutique digital agency whose work focuses on web design, programming, live video production, motion graphics animation, and content creation. Those things are simply what we do in order to tangibly serve others. Underneath all of that work is a foundational belief that business exists for the common good, the flourishing of individuals and communities.
Items that you bring to be successful in this role:
- 1. Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or Business-related field of study
- 2. 2-5 years experience in project management with client-facing client/account management experience
- 3. Knowledge and understanding of general website/software development and digital marketing terminology and processes.
- 4. Experience or working awareness to a variety of marketing technologies including CMS, CRM, email platforms, etc.
- 5. Willingness and desire to learn from the other ipsoCreative team members with the purpose of constantly improving.
- 6. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- 7. Extraordinary organizational skills; meticulous work habits.
- 8. Highly reliable/dependable.
- 9. Ability to manage simultaneously occurring tasks in an intense, deadline driven work environment.
- 10. Confidence under pressure, particularly while interacting with internal staff and external clients.
- 11. Proactive and resourceful self-starter attitude
- 12. Strong leadership and creative problem solving skills
- 13. Works well with others.
- 14. Shows positivity and humility.
- 15. Knowledge of TeamworkPM or comparable project management / communication tools
Items that you are accountable for in being successful in this role:
- 1. Serve as daily Point of Contact for new website project clients or established clients with ongoing service agreements
- 2. Initiate TeamworkPM messages, milestones, to-dos, Google calendar items, conference calls and emails with the client, etc.
- 3. Proactively coordinate and facilitate calendar of activity: create timelines and track progress of multiple projects making sure that milestones are met, projects remain on time, and internal resources are maximized.
- 4. Set and and communicate project expectations to both the internal ipso team and external client team.
- 5. Document functional & technical requirements throughout the course of the project. Research and/or define technical requirements when more definition is needed. Collaborate with internal and client teams as needed.
- 6. Lead process and/or perform QA efforts on the website to ensure all functional and technical requirements are met.
- 7. Engage the ipsoCreative team members to help solve project challenges and meet client objectives.
- 8. Manage task assignments to internal ipso team members.
- 9. Establish and lead weekly or bi-weekly status recaps (meetings/conference calls) with clients. Proactively coordinate ipsoCreative resources as needed.
- 10. Assist in content loading/formatting efforts within CMS (as needed).
- 11. Lead or support training of clients on their CMS solution.
- 12. Communicate proactively with the rest of the ipsoCreative team regarding your ability to fulfill responsibilities on projects.
- 13. Track allotted billable-hours against utilized billable-hours while the project is in process.
- 14. Provide summary of project financial status as needed.
- 15. Receive and disseminate reactive support requests from clients who may or may not currently be under an ongoing contract.
- 16. Identify areas for growth opportunities with established clients, working with ipso Account Director to help determine future scope of work.