80% of businesses plan to publish more than 10 videos in 2019.
But, you don't just need video content, you need great content. Whether your plan is to create explainer, product demonstration, how-to, or testimonial videos you need to create the right video with the right strategy to make the most impact. Effective videos need to be concise and memorable.
Conversions on product pages and landing pages can increase up to 65% with the use of video which is why we’re seeing a substantial increase in video use for product sales and demonstration, brand communication and cohesion, and landing page optimization.
Motion Graphics videos utilize custom illustration, animation, effects, kinetic typography, and sound design to create a comprehensive video.
Our motion designers use Adobe Illustrator, After Effects, and Cinema 4D to create these videos that are written, produced, and directed by our in-house team. Moreover, the use of motion graphics as a video story-telling medium avoids the equipment rentals, location fees, and talent agencies that amount to costly production days.
Types of Videos We Create
Contact Us Today!
- Akron, OH
Discovery Guide | Sales Manager
In the first 5 minutes of talking with Robyn, you’ll most likely realize three things:
1. She’s the most warm and welcoming human you’ll ever meet
2. She’s a careful listener who cares about others
3. She’s got a great sense of humor, but starts laughing before the words come out.
Send Robyn a Message:
- Pasadena, CA
Discovery Guide | Partner & Pasadena Managing Director
In talking with Jon for the first time, you’ll likely discover the following:
1. He’s a coach at heart and loves discovering how he can help others
2. He’s drawn to how things work and figuring out how to make things work
3. He doesn’t believe something is lost unless you are looking for it.
Send Jon a Message:
- Greenville, SC
Discovery Guide | Partner & Leading Director
At first you’ll wonder exactly how old he is, but then you’ll likely discover:
1. He’s intentional and has more travel and life stories than seems possible
2. He’s interested in how business can contribute to the common good
3. He’s actually 43 yrs old despite his appearance.
Send Brent a Message: