Common Marketing Challenges for Early Stage Companies
If you’re a part of an early stage venture, wearing quite a few hats, and you feel the need for assistance with your company’s digital efforts, we can help.
Early Stage Digital Resources (for Funded Companies)
Typically, there are four common web-based challenges faced by early stage companies.
"Clarity matters a lot. One of our favorite things to do is take a big complex idea, or a tangled brand story, and distill it down to extract the heart of the message. It's exciting to help companies tell their story clearly and create digital assets to support that story as they grow."James Zelasko Creative Director, Video
- Akron, OH
Discovery Guide | Sales Manager
In the first 5 minutes of talking with Robyn, you’ll most likely realize three things:
1. She’s the most warm and welcoming human you’ll ever meet
2. She’s a careful listener who cares about others
3. She’s got a great sense of humor, but starts laughing before the words come out.
Send Robyn a Message:
- Pasadena, CA
Discovery Guide | Partner & Pasadena Managing Director
In talking with Jon for the first time, you’ll likely discover the following:
1. He’s a coach at heart and loves discovering how he can help others
2. He’s drawn to how things work and figuring out how to make things work
3. He doesn’t believe something is lost unless you are looking for it.
Send Jon a Message:
- Greenville, SC
Discovery Guide | Partner & Leading Director
At first you’ll wonder exactly how old he is, but then you’ll likely discover:
1. He’s intentional and has more travel and life stories than seems possible
2. He’s interested in how business can contribute to the common good
3. He’s actually 43 yrs old despite his appearance.
Send Brent a Message: