Why Should I Have a Brand Video?
If video isn’t a part of your content marketing strategy today, you’re missing out on an incredible opportunity to reach your audience. Video consumption continues to increase each year, especially with the rise in mobile devices and social media use. Having a brand video will help you in many ways, but if you’re looking to improve in any of these areas, a brand video is the best place to start.
- Increase brand awareness
- Build credibility and trust
- Accelerate lead generation
- Trigger customer engagement
- Explain complex ideas and services
Who Should Have a Brand Video?
If your brand, business, organization, or nonprofit has something truly meaningful to say or share with the world, a brand video is for you. Brand videos are less about what you do—the products, services, or solutions you provide—and more about the “why” behind what you do. Brands that communicate their “why” are the ones who are most successful. Regardless of where your brand is on its journey, a brand video can help you reach your audience.
What is the Process for Creating a Brand Video?
When you work with ipsoCreative on a brand video project, you can expect to work with a highly creative and remarkably intentional team of video professionals. We work with you to develop a project budget, timeline, and statement of work that outlines a comprehensive process:
Contact Us About Your Video Needs
- Akron, OH
Discovery Guide | Sales Manager
In the first 5 minutes of talking with Robyn, you’ll most likely realize three things:
1. She’s the most warm and welcoming human you’ll ever meet
2. She’s a careful listener who cares about others
3. She’s got a great sense of humor, but starts laughing before the words come out.
Send Robyn a Message:
- Pasadena, CA
Discovery Guide | Partner & Pasadena Managing Director
In talking with Jon for the first time, you’ll likely discover the following:
1. He’s a coach at heart and loves discovering how he can help others
2. He’s drawn to how things work and figuring out how to make things work
3. He doesn’t believe something is lost unless you are looking for it.
Send Jon a Message:
- Greenville, SC
Discovery Guide | Partner & Leading Director
At first you’ll wonder exactly how old he is, but then you’ll likely discover:
1. He’s intentional and has more travel and life stories than seems possible
2. He’s interested in how business can contribute to the common good
3. He’s actually 44 yrs old despite his appearance.
Send Brent a Message: