What are Instructional Videos?
An instructional video is a great way to educate and inform your audience about a product or service. With an instructional video you can unpack a big idea, demonstrate a how-to, or educate in a fresh new way.
Who Should Use an Instructional Video?
If you’re concerned with how your product should be used, or struggling to demonstrate a new service in a clear way, an instructional video can help you. Instructional videos are perfect for businesses or brands who desire to educate their audience, promote themselves as a thought-leader, or establish themselves as an industry expert.
There are Several Kinds of Instructional Videos
Instructional videos play a vital role in building trust and credibility. They show you care about your audience because you’ve taken the time to inform and educate them about a topic. Whether live production or animated motion graphics, we can help you develop a strategy for creating any type of instructional video.
- How-to Videos
- Installation Videos
- Demo Videos
- Instructional Video Series
What is the Process for Creating an Instructional Video?
When you work with ipsoCreative on an instructional video project, you can expect to work with a highly creative and remarkably intentional team of video professionals. We work with you to develop a project budget, timeline, and statement of work that outlines a comprehensive process:
Contact Us About Your Video Needs
- Akron, OH
Discovery Guide | Sales Manager
In the first 5 minutes of talking with Robyn, you’ll most likely realize three things:
1. She’s the most warm and welcoming human you’ll ever meet
2. She’s a careful listener who cares about others
3. She’s got a great sense of humor, but starts laughing before the words come out.
Send Robyn a Message:
- Pasadena, CA
Discovery Guide | Partner & Pasadena Managing Director
In talking with Jon for the first time, you’ll likely discover the following:
1. He’s a coach at heart and loves discovering how he can help others
2. He’s drawn to how things work and figuring out how to make things work
3. He doesn’t believe something is lost unless you are looking for it.
Send Jon a Message:
- Greenville, SC
Discovery Guide | Partner & Leading Director
At first you’ll wonder exactly how old he is, but then you’ll likely discover:
1. He’s intentional and has more travel and life stories than seems possible
2. He’s interested in how business can contribute to the common good
3. He’s actually 44 yrs old despite his appearance.
Send Brent a Message: