YouTube Channel Trailers
Grab Their Attention Quickly
Give your YouTube channel page a facelift with an engaging trailer video that highlights the content you create and share online.
What are YouTube Channel Trailer Videos?
Your YouTube channel is the home for your online video content, and the goal is to attract an audience and build a subscriber base. A trailer video is a quick way for you to introduce yourself and describe what you have to offer with your video content. It’s all about giving potential subscribers a glimpse into who you are and what value your videos bring:
- Introduce yourself
- Show them the value of what you do
- Highlight some of your existing content
- Tell what to expect from your channel
- End with inviting them to subscribe
Why Do I Need a Trailer Video for my YouTube Channel?
Your channel homepage is the entry point for your audience, and the trailer video is like a big welcome message for when they arrive. We’ve created several YouTube channel videos for brands, businesses, and online personalities who want to grow their subscriber base. If you’re looking to attract followers, (which is why you’re on YouTube in the first place!) having a trailer video on your channel homepage is the best way to nudge them to click that “subscribe” button.
What is the Process for Creating a YouTube Channel Trailer Video?
When you work with ipsoCreative on a channel trailer video project, you can expect to work with a highly creative and remarkably intentional team of video professionals. We work with you to develop a project budget, timeline, and statement of work that outlines a comprehensive process:
Contact Us About Your Youtube Channel Needs
- Akron, OH
Discovery Guide | Sales Manager
In the first 5 minutes of talking with Robyn, you’ll most likely realize three things:
1. She’s the most warm and welcoming human you’ll ever meet
2. She’s a careful listener who cares about others
3. She’s got a great sense of humor, but starts laughing before the words come out.
Send Robyn a Message:
- Pasadena, CA
Discovery Guide | Partner & Pasadena Managing Director
In talking with Jon for the first time, you’ll likely discover the following:
1. He’s a coach at heart and loves discovering how he can help others
2. He’s drawn to how things work and figuring out how to make things work
3. He doesn’t believe something is lost unless you are looking for it.
Send Jon a Message:
- Greenville, SC
Discovery Guide | Partner & Leading Director
At first you’ll wonder exactly how old he is, but then you’ll likely discover:
1. He’s intentional and has more travel and life stories than seems possible
2. He’s interested in how business can contribute to the common good
3. He’s actually 43 yrs old despite his appearance.
Send Brent a Message: