Video Style Frames
How do Style Frames Set the Direction of a Video?
You need a video that communicates your message clearly and effectively, but you also need a video that matches your brand’s look and feel. This is what style frames demonstrate. They establish the look and feel—the aesthetic direction—of the video. If the script writing process is about solidifying the overall message of the video, style frames are about visualizing the overall aesthetic of the video.
What is the Style Frame Process?
After the script is solidified, we get to work on establishing the visuals, and style frames are the part of the process where your video begins to come to life. The style frames are sent to you as a long scroll .pdf file with several sequence images presented with a portion of the script. These images display the key frames that will eventually be animated to create the motion of the video. After a brief review and revision process, the style frames are approved. This kicks off the animation phase of a motion graphics video project.
Learn Why These Things Matter Too
Contact Us About Your Video Needs
- Akron, OH
Discovery Guide | Sales Manager
In the first 5 minutes of talking with Robyn, you’ll most likely realize three things:
1. She’s the most warm and welcoming human you’ll ever meet
2. She’s a careful listener who cares about others
3. She’s got a great sense of humor, but starts laughing before the words come out.
Send Robyn a Message:
- Pasadena, CA
Discovery Guide | Partner & Pasadena Managing Director
In talking with Jon for the first time, you’ll likely discover the following:
1. He’s a coach at heart and loves discovering how he can help others
2. He’s drawn to how things work and figuring out how to make things work
3. He doesn’t believe something is lost unless you are looking for it.
Send Jon a Message:
- Greenville, SC
Discovery Guide | Partner & Leading Director
At first you’ll wonder exactly how old he is, but then you’ll likely discover:
1. He’s intentional and has more travel and life stories than seems possible
2. He’s interested in how business can contribute to the common good
3. He’s actually 44 yrs old despite his appearance.
Send Brent a Message: