Case Study Videos
Make a Strong Case for What You Do
Case studies are stronger and more effective than brochures and sales collateral. But not everyone has the time to read through a long-winded example of your best work. Imagine if you could put that case study into motion? That’s what a case study video can do for you. Show how your services deliver proven results and wow prospective clients with a video.
What is a Case Study Video?
Case studies are a way for you to illustrate results. It can be a powerful tool within your sales process to communicate to prospective clients and customers. By creating a video that puts your proven results into motion, you can quickly and easily demonstrate how your services provide improvement, success, and value.
Video Can Make your Case Study Stand Out
Have you ever experienced a flat, stale case study document full of charts, graphs, and data that couldn’t hold your attention? We all have, but it doesn’t have to be that way. Producing an engaging animated case study video means you can grab your audience’s attention and keep it as you share with them the value of what you do.
What is the Process for Creating a Case Study Video?
When you work with ipsoCreative on a case study video project, you can expect to work with a highly creative and remarkably intentional team of video experts. We work with you to develop a project budget, timeline, and statement of work that outlines a comprehensive process:
Contact Us About Your Case Study Video Needs
- Akron, OH
Discovery Guide | Sales Manager
In the first 5 minutes of talking with Robyn, you’ll most likely realize three things:
1. She’s the most warm and welcoming human you’ll ever meet
2. She’s a careful listener who cares about others
3. She’s got a great sense of humor, but starts laughing before the words come out.
Send Robyn a Message:
- Pasadena, CA
Discovery Guide | Partner & Pasadena Managing Director
In talking with Jon for the first time, you’ll likely discover the following:
1. He’s a coach at heart and loves discovering how he can help others
2. He’s drawn to how things work and figuring out how to make things work
3. He doesn’t believe something is lost unless you are looking for it.
Send Jon a Message:
- Greenville, SC
Discovery Guide | Partner & Leading Director
At first you’ll wonder exactly how old he is, but then you’ll likely discover:
1. He’s intentional and has more travel and life stories than seems possible
2. He’s interested in how business can contribute to the common good
3. He’s actually 43 yrs old despite his appearance.
Send Brent a Message: