What are the Benefits of an Explainer Video?
There are several benefits of having an animated explainer video. If you are struggling to get your point across, if you have a complex or sophisticated product or service, an explainer video can help you.
- Get your point across in a matter of seconds
- Give your audience a reason to connect
- Increase conversions and time-on-page
- Boost brand awareness
Explainer Videos Increase User Engagement and Time-on-Page
Studies have shown that landing pages with explainer videos get an 88% increase in time on page. They also get an 80% increase in conversion rates. That’s because your website visitors are more likely to click “play” than they are to read three paragraphs of static copy. Putting your message into an explainer video helps your audience understand what you do in a fast, simple, and fun way.
Why Should Explainer Videos be Short?
Similar to an elevator pitch, you often have less than a minute to share your idea with someone. If you’re struggling to clarify your message in a way that can be communicated in 60 seconds, we can help. Our team can guide you through a discovery process to develop your message, create a script, and produce a stunning video that is 60-90 seconds in length. This way, your audience understands what you do and why it matters.
What is the Process for Creating an Explainer Video?
When you work with ipsoCreative on a explainer video project, you can expect to work with a highly creative and remarkably intentional team of video experts. We work with you to develop a project budget, timeline, and statement of work that outlines a comprehensive process:
Contact Us About Your Video Needs
- Akron, OH
Discovery Guide | Sales Manager
In the first 5 minutes of talking with Robyn, you’ll most likely realize three things:
1. She’s the most warm and welcoming human you’ll ever meet
2. She’s a careful listener who cares about others
3. She’s got a great sense of humor, but starts laughing before the words come out.
Send Robyn a Message:
- Pasadena, CA
Discovery Guide | Partner & Pasadena Managing Director
In talking with Jon for the first time, you’ll likely discover the following:
1. He’s a coach at heart and loves discovering how he can help others
2. He’s drawn to how things work and figuring out how to make things work
3. He doesn’t believe something is lost unless you are looking for it.
Send Jon a Message:
- Greenville, SC
Discovery Guide | Partner & Leading Director
At first you’ll wonder exactly how old he is, but then you’ll likely discover:
1. He’s intentional and has more travel and life stories than seems possible
2. He’s interested in how business can contribute to the common good
3. He’s actually 43 yrs old despite his appearance.
Send Brent a Message: