Making a Lasting Impression on Social Media
Your audience spends a lot of time on their devices using Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube. More and more, people are getting their news, information, and ads via these social media platforms. That means you need to be there too with a smart content marketing strategy that includes engaging videos.
What are Social Videos?
Social videos are short (typically 30-45 seconds) videos that pack a powerful punch. These videos are tailored specifically for social media platforms and are used to target your audience with unique marketing messages. We can help you develop a strategy to reach your audience through:
What is the Process for Creating a Social Video?
When you work with ipsoCreative on a social video project, you can expect to work with a highly creative and remarkably intentional team of video experts. We work with you to develop a project budget, timeline, and statement of work that outlines a comprehensive process:
- Discovery Phase Script Writing or Story Development
- Style Frames
- Voiceover Casting
- Production Phase (motion, sound, and music design)
- Delivery & Distribution
Contact Us About Your Social Video Needs
- Akron, OH
Discovery Guide | Sales Manager
In the first 5 minutes of talking with Robyn, you’ll most likely realize three things:
1. She’s the most warm and welcoming human you’ll ever meet
2. She’s a careful listener who cares about others
3. She’s got a great sense of humor, but starts laughing before the words come out.
Send Robyn a Message:
- Pasadena, CA
Discovery Guide | Partner & Pasadena Managing Director
In talking with Jon for the first time, you’ll likely discover the following:
1. He’s a coach at heart and loves discovering how he can help others
2. He’s drawn to how things work and figuring out how to make things work
3. He doesn’t believe something is lost unless you are looking for it.
Send Jon a Message:
- Greenville, SC
Discovery Guide | Partner & Leading Director
At first you’ll wonder exactly how old he is, but then you’ll likely discover:
1. He’s intentional and has more travel and life stories than seems possible
2. He’s interested in how business can contribute to the common good
3. He’s actually 43 yrs old despite his appearance.
Send Brent a Message: