Sharing Your Story Through Video
Statistics tell us that online users love video more than anything else. They can’t get enough of it. And, according to Cisco, 80% of all Internet traffic in 2019 will be video related content. That’s crazy, isn’t it!? The bottom line is this: video is the most preferred method of communication on the web today. It’s simply the easiest, most compelling way to share your brand story with your audience.
What is Story Development?
The secret every successful marketing or brand manager understands is that the customer should be the hero of the story, not the brand. Story development is about extracting what it is about your business that brings value to your customer’s lives and turn that into a compelling narrative. And any good narrative has a hero (the customer), a conflict, a guide (your brand), and a path that leads to either success or failure.
How to Create a Narrative
There are a few ways to effectively shape your narrative to share with your audience. If you don’t have a defined narrative, we can help you develop it through a guided brand platform process. If you already have a narrative, we collaborate with you to develop your story in ways to share via the web—either through a script for a video or through content for your website.
Why Work with Ipso?
Our ultimate goal with our clients is to help them tell their brand story on the web in ways that help others flourish. In the process, they themselves flourish, and we love having a front row seat watching that happen.
The video content hit the right mark both in terms of tone, content, and target audience. We’ve only just built a base platform and story, but the quality of the message and the product are paying dividends.Mike Madden Director of Business Development & Marketing at Qora Cladding
Contact Us About Your Story Development Needs
- Akron, OH
Discovery Guide | Sales Manager
In the first 5 minutes of talking with Robyn, you’ll most likely realize three things:
1. She’s the most warm and welcoming human you’ll ever meet
2. She’s a careful listener who cares about others
3. She’s got a great sense of humor, but starts laughing before the words come out.
Send Robyn a Message:
- Pasadena, CA
Discovery Guide | Partner & Pasadena Managing Director
In talking with Jon for the first time, you’ll likely discover the following:
1. He’s a coach at heart and loves discovering how he can help others
2. He’s drawn to how things work and figuring out how to make things work
3. He doesn’t believe something is lost unless you are looking for it.
Send Jon a Message:
- Greenville, SC
Discovery Guide | Partner & Leading Director
At first you’ll wonder exactly how old he is, but then you’ll likely discover:
1. He’s intentional and has more travel and life stories than seems possible
2. He’s interested in how business can contribute to the common good
3. He’s actually 43 yrs old despite his appearance.
Send Brent a Message: