Web Design in Akron, Pasadena, Greenville
Helping You Understand Your Website Options
There’s a good chance that if you are reading this, you have experience with your company’s (or your brand’s) website design and development project. Even if you haven’t, you’ve probably heard plenty from others who have. And oftentimes, those experiences haven’t been great. The discovery process might not have been thorough enough. The Statement of Work might have been generic. There might have been poor project management, poor communication, project delays or a lack of transparency. We understand those frustrations. And we’re here to help whether you choose to collaborate with us or not. Our hope is that the information and resources on our website will help you make informed decisions about your options.
Our Web Design Process
Planning is Everything
Over the last 7 years we've worked to refine, test, and re-refine our web design process with our client's best interest in mind. The process works because it's robust, but it also works because it's collaborative. We heavily involve our clients in each phase—from research, content planning, information architecture, design, QA, to the launch. This ensures a enjoyable process that you'll want to repeat.
We've worked with ipso on a number of projects and in addition to the technical expertise they have, it's the clarity and thoughtfulness that they bring to complex projects we work on together that really stands out to me. Plus, they are super nice and talented people who really understand the realities of business.Ferebeelane Josh Lane | Co Founder
- Akron, OH
Discovery Guide | Sales Manager
In the first 5 minutes of talking with Robyn, you’ll most likely realize three things:
1. She’s the most warm and welcoming human you’ll ever meet
2. She’s a careful listener who cares about others
3. She’s got a great sense of humor, but starts laughing before the words come out.
Send Robyn a Message:
- Pasadena, CA
Discovery Guide | Partner & Pasadena Managing Director
In talking with Jon for the first time, you’ll likely discover the following:
1. He’s a coach at heart and loves discovering how he can help others
2. He’s drawn to how things work and figuring out how to make things work
3. He doesn’t believe something is lost unless you are looking for it.
Send Jon a Message:
- Greenville, SC
Discovery Guide | Partner & Leading Director
At first you’ll wonder exactly how old he is, but then you’ll likely discover:
1. He’s intentional and has more travel and life stories than seems possible
2. He’s interested in how business can contribute to the common good
3. He’s actually 43 yrs old despite his appearance.
Send Brent a Message: