There are loads of WordPress Developers out there, which is one of the great benefits to utilizing WordPress as your website’s CMS. With such a large base of development and support, you have great freedom of movement to choose who you can collaborate with in building and maintaining your website. There are more than 19 million active WordPress websites. Some of the large brands using WordPress include Sony Music, Disney, and Time Magazine (to name a few).
What is WordPress?
WordPress is an open source content management system (CMS). It started as a blog platform and evolved into a widely used CMS built on PHP and MySQL. It benefits from an extraordinarily large community of developers who contribute to continually improving its core code as well as extend it with over 54,000 plugins to help your website meet your needs. There’s great flexibility with WordPress to create any type of website that you want, easily integrate with just about any other business system via an API, and scale it as needed (provided you don’t use a premade theme).
Key Benefits of WordPress
- A well known editor user interface
- New block structure via WP 5.0 (Gutenberg)
- Vastly extendable with more than 54,000 plugins
- Custom content types
- Flexible user license with no fee
- A massive community of plugins creators
- Multi-language capabilities, SEO friendly, etc
Why Should You Consider WordPress?
There are three main reasons to consider WordPress as your CMS of choice. First of all, there is tremendous freedom for you to work with whomever you please given the vast amount of WordPress developers and agencies skilled in WordPress. Second, despite being open-source and prolific, WordPress is remarkable secure and stable (provided you don’t allow website administrators to indiscriminately install unvetted plugins). And third, there’s great benefit to such a vast array of plugins where key pieces of website functionality have already been created. That means your resources can be better utilized in other ways that can help propel your brand.
Custom Website DevelopmentIf future enhancements to your website are important to you, we’ll guide you through the different options in custom web development so that you don’t experience unnecessary limitations. We’ll work collaboratively with you in defining and documenting your unique technical requirements.
- Akron, OH
Discovery Guide | Sales Manager
In the first 5 minutes of talking with Robyn, you’ll most likely realize three things:
1. She’s the most warm and welcoming human you’ll ever meet
2. She’s a careful listener who cares about others
3. She’s got a great sense of humor, but starts laughing before the words come out.
Send Robyn a Message:
- Pasadena, CA
Discovery Guide | Partner & Pasadena Managing Director
In talking with Jon for the first time, you’ll likely discover the following:
1. He’s a coach at heart and loves discovering how he can help others
2. He’s drawn to how things work and figuring out how to make things work
3. He doesn’t believe something is lost unless you are looking for it.
Send Jon a Message:
- Greenville, SC
Discovery Guide | Partner & Leading Director
At first you’ll wonder exactly how old he is, but then you’ll likely discover:
1. He’s intentional and has more travel and life stories than seems possible
2. He’s interested in how business can contribute to the common good
3. He’s actually 44 yrs old despite his appearance.
Send Brent a Message: